It was a relief to take a stroll. Nahval quickly put distance between himself and Urenia and Circum after the conversation had swiftly gone downhill. It gave him time to think and ponder alone without anyone rudely butting in on his train of thought without heed.
Nahval decided he needed to find an exit. How had he left last time?
As he scanned the area thoughtfully, Nahval felt the presence of an uninvited stranger. Whether it would be a pleasant or unpleasant surprise, he wanted to find out soon.
“ Please make thyselfe seen . Sneak attacks are cowardly . “
He chuckled softly to himself as soon as he caught a glimpse of the trolls facial fins, mouth screwing into a toothy grin. Never would he think that his first encounter would be with a highblood. Selano straightened his back and quickly regained composure before stepping out from behind the tree.
“Oh don’t flatter yourself, I have no reason to attack,” he said raising up both his hands, “And I am unarmed, see?”
- culinarywizardry reblogged this from urenia and added:
- nahval reblogged this from selanovoluret and added:
- selanovoluret reblogged this from nahval and added:
- urenia reblogged this from culinarywizardry and added:
- edalus reblogged this from ancestroll and added:
- moghes reblogged this from urenia and added:
- calculatingonlooker reblogged this from ancestroll and added:
- ancestroll posted this